|Packing||25/50 kg HDPE Bags with inner liner|
Specification of ALUMINIUM SULPHATE (NON FERRIC ALUM): Click here
Specification of ALUMINIUM SULPHATE (FERRIC ALUM): Click here
Aluminium sulphate is used in water purification systems and in dyeing and printing textiles. Aluminium sulfate is sometimes used to reduce the pH of garden soil, as it hydrolyzes to form the aluminium hydroxide precipitate and a dilute sulfuric acid solution. Aluminium potassium sulfate and another form of alum, aluminium ammonium sulfate, are the active ingredients in some antiperspirants. It is used in baking powder, in firefighting foam, in septic pencils, in dentistry and to kill pesky bugs. It is a very useful and multifaceted element. We are Aluminium Sulphate Manufacturers in India and Aluminium Sulphate Suppiler in India.
Application of Aluminium sulphate
- Aluminium Sulphate in Water & Effluent Treatment: It’s used for purification of drinking water and wastewater treatment by settling of impurities by means of precipitation and flocculation.
- Aluminium Sulphate in Paper Industry: It helps in sizing of paper at neutral and alkaline pH, thus improving paper quality (reducing spots and holes and improving sheet formation and strength) and sizing efficiency.
- Aluminium Sulphate in Detergents: It is used as a filling and binding agent in the manufacturing of bar soaps.
- Aluminium Sulphate in Pharmaceuticals: It is used in the manufacturing of mild astringent and antiseptics for skin treatment.
- Aluminium Sulphate in Textile Industry: It is used for colour fixing in Naphthol based dyes for cotton fabric.
- Aluminium Sulphate Other Uses: Leather tanning, lubricating compositions, fire retardants; decolorizing agent in petroleum, deodorizer; food additive; firming agent; dyeing mordant; foaming agent in fire fighting foams; fireproofing cloth; catalyst; Ph Control; waterproofing concrete; aluminium compounds, zeolites etc.