|Synonyms||Benzenesulfone Chloride, Benzene sulfonic acid chloride|
|Appearance||Clear colorless liquid|
|Packing||250kg HMDPE drum, ISO Tank|
Specification of BENZENE SULFONYL CHLORIDE: Click here
Benzene sulfonyl chloride is an organosulfur compound with the formula C6H5SO2Cl. It is a colourless viscous oil that dissolves in organic solvents, but reacts with compounds containing reactive N-H and O-H bonds. It is mainly used to prepare sulfon amides and sulfonate esters by reactions with amines and alcohols, respectively. The compound is prepared by the chlorination of benzene sulfonic acid or its salts with phosphorus oxychloride or, less commonly, by a reaction between benzene and chloro sulfuric acid. We provide Benzene Sulfonyl Chloride in India and are Benzene Sulfonyl Chloride Manufacturers in India, providing good quality Benzene Sulfonyl chloride.
Application of BENZENE SULFONYL CHLORIDE :
- Benzene sulfonyl chloride as Starting material for Violet 23 & cobalt phthalocyanine dye.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used in Intermediate for agro chemicals viz. insecticides.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used in manufacture of Benzene Sulfonamide, surface active agents, sulfa drugs, esters by dehydration for perfumery products, lubricating oil additives.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used in Promoter in low hysteresis processing of carbon black rubber mixes.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used in Improvements in the production of polymerisation products using halogen compounds to increase the effectiveness of sulfonation during polymerisation.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used as Catalyst in furan resins.
- Benzene Sulfonyl chloride is used as brightening additive for nickel electroplating.